Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does Your Steve Do This?



Finally, I actually have something that is blog worthy, I believe. And something I want to take the time to write about...Steve!

This past weekend was Valentine's, and it was our first being married. We decided to hold back a little on price and just do something small for each other. Steve got V-day proper for his surprise, and he's still waiting on mine. There aren't any pictures, but I hope you'll forgive me (I had 10 hours of class that day). So I'll fill in with google for your viewing pleasure. 

Steve got me snapdragons and lilies, two of my favorite flowers. They were super pretty! He also surprised me with a three-course meal he cooked himself- fennel salad, shrimp scampi, and chocolate raspberry tarts. I was super impressed. He did such a great job! He also surprised me with balloons and candles. I've got a lot to live up to for my surprise! 








Next up...Steve and I went skiing on Saturday with some of his friends from Ohio (Jim, Rich, and Rob). It was good to see them and it actually made us get up to Alta! I was super rusty, but at least I wasn't sore the next day. Steve did super well and he went down his first blue and also his first black diamond. Hopefully we get to go a few more times this season, because it will be our last in Utah for a while. 

Last, but definitely not least, Steve did a workout from Pinterest with me! How many husbands would do that? And I think he liked it. He at least didn't complain at all. My family is doing a fitness program where we're all trying to do a certain amount of exercise per week and keep up on nutrition goals, for a monthly reward, and a larger quarterly reward. Steve and I have been trying to come up with good exercises to do together that are fun and are more like sports/activities rather than exercise. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I suggest playing frisbee and basketball on Saturday. I've been trying to get Elora to come, but she wants more girls there...

    ReplyDelete