Steve has decided to learn how to cook...and apparently the learning
curve is non-existent for him because he already made this:
Honey and hoisin glazed pork tenderloin on the barbie. Steve even trimmed the pork himself before cooking it. And a picture of the great chef himself ("Let me taste this for you").
In other news, Steve and I have started a book club. The only way I can actually keep up on a book is if we read it together, literally (and literaturelly, haha). We just finished Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen. Definite good read, for girls at least, Steve kind of got suckered into it.
Right now we're a little ways in The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery. A lot of the references are over my head, so it's a learning experience for me and a teaching experience for Steve. Good thing I married into cultural literacy. The book is about a young girl and an older lady who hide behind what society thinks they should be, until a stranger meets them and sees them for who they really are. So far so good I think.
Meanwhile, as I was writing this, Steve was working on this with the disposal...
Sorry Bill and Lisa, we'll get you a new teaspoon.
Wait a second.... I never knew this happened! :)
ReplyDelete